Senior Graphic Designer
What I bring to the team:
I am a professional graphic designer with over 40 years of experience creating award-winning designs for clients. I love helping my clients from small to Fortune 500 companies reach their marketing goals.
I am a multi-disciplined designer, with a focus on typography, clarity, and efficiency. My background includes branding, print, and digital design. I love helping my clients from small to fortune 500 companies reach their marketing goals. My strengths are working within existing corporate standards to ensure everything stays on brand
Wait, there’s more:
- I was a wrestler in high school.
- Exercise enthusiast, lifting weights, running and biking.
- Love the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, canoeing or kayaking.
- Avid fly fisherman.
- Grew up in a family of four boys.
- I am married and have three boys and two grandsons.
- Ten Eagle Scouts in the family including myself, all three brothers and all three of my boys.
- Was involved in Scouting for 45 years, as a youth, as a leader Cub and Boy Scouts and on the district level.